in*toxicationn

orange coloured purple stripes pretty green polkadot sky ((:

Saturday, October 23, 2004

iloveregina.reginalovesme.weloveoneanother.

Hello!!! =))) meijiao hacked her way into regina's blog so here I am now. After blogskin surfing for the past 2 and a half hours, I'm now suffering from a splitting headache, dry eyes, stiff neck AND a stiff butt. To think regina dearest said shitme just moments after she said she loves me. TOYING WITH MY FEELINGS.

that sounds gay. nvm let's cont.

From blogskin surfing today, I conclude that regina is either pervertic all along or plain horny today. Just look at 2 of the blogskins she chose. Just look:

http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=20713&action=Preview

http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=20709&action=Preview

Tsk. Fortunately she has sensible old mj next to her to censor out those NC-16 blogskins. whatwouldyourlittlebrotherwhowrites "stung by a bee" compositionsthinkifhechancesupontheseobsencestuff. Tsk.

Anyway regina dearest, I just want to say that after all the shitting me, I STILL LOVE ME YOU. muackz darling let's go shopping for guitar and watch theflyingfish liuxinghuayuan! Tell your mum there's no sex and gore and it's perfectly kiddy friendly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home