I'm so tired i cannot even yawn.
I was just planning on completing my nyaa and jap tonight before i go to sleep.
and now im almost done with nyaa.
but jap AHHHH i want to pull my hair out.
i checked the moelc class page.
-pg 43 (okay should be quite easy to do. can do during some lesson tmr.)
-compo corrections (erm did i even do my compo?!?!?!?)
-chapter 25 to 36 revision (HELLO THATS A LOT.)
okay shall talk about today.
woke up damn early for church.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'LL BE GOING TO SCHOOL IN NINE HOURS TIME.
oh anyway my dear dear euods got baptised today!
congrats sweetie!
JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I! <3
we got you something!
went gluttoning at macs in the morning and we got so damn hyped up talking about eoeoys.
OHMAN I CAN'T WAIT.
I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home