ROLL YR EYES LARHH
ROLL ALL U WANT
ROLL UNTIL YR LOUSY EYEBALLS FALL OFF EVEN THE MERRIER.
You are such a big mean old bitch
Go ahead and drown yrself in the glory of being called a bitch
I shant be bothered abt u anymore
Thinking abt u gives me pimples.
BTW I CAN ROLL MY EYES TOO!
HO anyway back to happier topics!
I taught little flying handsome barnabas how to say HUJIHUA!!!!
I had a stalk of orchid with me frm church mahhx
Then I was like holding it up and said HUA
Then he repeated HUA larhhx of course
Hahahaha so cute ritexx next time I shall teach him how to do the whole advert!
Anyway I have decided that
It’s like they try to instill good moral values in us and they nagnagnag when we do sth wrong that is against the good moral values they will blahie blah blah abt us being insensible and all that.
But after wat happened today WHOS THE SENSIBLE ONE HARR
Wats the use of sending us to sch and learning cme and listening to teacher a and going to church and attending catechism and learning abt
If we dun even
And so wat if the rest of the world does that too, it doesn’t mean we have to follow them ritexxxx
OK I STILL LOVE MY PARENTS
After all everybody have their own faults and all that and we need to have tolerance
Ok I shall tolerate that
I m getting a backache frm all this blogging bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home